Affichage des résultats 1 à 10 sur 10

Discussion: Adrenaline Motorsports robbed and destroyed - PLEASE READ!!!!

Stock N/A: 200HP Membre Régulier

Adrenaline Motorsports robbed and destroyed - PLEASE READ!!!!

Here is a link to the local news report:

http://www.southwesternontario.ctv.ca/news.php?id=7876

Now, I need your help.
    Over the years, I’ve come to know most of you personally as customers or casually at meets, and have come to know many of you as very close friends, so now I need to extend my hands to the Supra community for both physical and financial assistance. There is no doubt that this is the end of the line for me since I will not recover from this financially, so any help you can offer will be greatly appreciated whether it is with the cleanup and emptying out of the shop, or any financial help you can provide.

Please just reach out to me through the website by email or just come when you can. I will also try to forward my calls to my cell in the meantime.
    Images attachées Images attachées
    Dernière modification par Suprafanatique ; 06/08/2010 à 10h44. Motif: Police request
    Salut,
    Phil Bridges, Adrenaline Motorsports
    1981 Silver MKI - FOR SALE!!!!
    1984 Maroon MKII - will be buried in this car
    1989 White JZA70 - FOR SALE!!!!
    1990 Green Mica RHD TT-R JZA70 - FOR SALE!!!!
    1994 Quicksilver TT MKIV - SOLD

El Presidente Administrateur Avatar de Suprazz
    OMG this is a nightmare... I can't beleieve it... I wish you'll find who did this.

Good luck, and keep up with news and if you can, post a list of all parts that have been stolen so we can look on every supra forums to find who did this...

Race-Built Engine: 1000HP Membre Régulier
    sorry to hear this phil ! good luck with getting back up and running !!
    Citation Envoyé par Spooled
    tut tut tut...
    je parlais pas de mariokart, j'initiait Durdley à l'art de manger un volée au combat.
    1988 toyota supra twin turbo'd
    2002 subaru impreza band geek wagon

Marc - thanks, but there is not going to be a back up and running. I will be lucky not to lose my home as the lack of insurance coverage leaves me holding the bag for 2 customer cars that were involved and that alone could be over $75000, and that doesn't even scratch the surface with damage to the unit.
    This is the end of the line for me.
    Even if the parts are recovered, 15 years of parts accumulation, rare and obsolete parts, and my all my tools... everything is gone or destroyed.
    This is REAL bad.....
    Salut,

Guys - please just come whenever you can - It’s far worse than you could think, and if you have never had the misfortune of going through this, this will disturb you a little.

http://www.adrenalinemotorsports.ca/...re-destruction

http://www.adrenalinemotorsports.ca/...2Fmkii-carnage

The worst part of this is the fact that I have to sift through this for anything salvageable and then clean the whole unit out myself. Looking at each part from the perspective of its original cost is caustic to my mind. Knowing that 20 years of collecting rare Supra parts has just gone up in flames is heartbreaking.

If you are able to help in any way, please do – I am desperate. Please come down and help to move parts, shovel debris, cook, run errands, fundraise, get equipment donations, anything! My fiancé has been running around town gathering up donations of all sorts of goods, but more is needed daily. She needs help as well so if you can bring your significant other, she would welcome the help as well.

Also, if you can’t help in person but would like to participate, please contribute financially if you can through Paypal to adrenaline@gto.net

We need your help!!!!!
    Dernière modification par Suprafanatique ; 11/08/2010 à 00h11.
    Salut,

deleted info
    Dernière modification par Suprafanatique ; 16/08/2010 à 14h05.
    Salut,

NOS Upgrade: 400HP Membre Régulier
    OMG...i'm really sorry for you..just lookin to the pictures almost made me cry..I'll try to make a donation this week. I can't believe this !!!!! Pierre-Antoine Simard

Stock Turbo: 230HP Membre Régulier
    Sorry to hear, this it is a personal blow to all of us in the Supra community! Rob you and burn you out i hope the same for the culprits!!..As i do not have a paypal accont could you post an address that a cheque could be sent...Keep your head up.Later Barry

Well, this part of the ordeal is over. We finally loaded the last of the garbage cans, shovels and other cleanup equipment and walked away from the scene of the crime at about midnight Thurs night. I really wouldn’t wish this on anyone, except the lousy, ratfucked sonsabitches that did this to me.
    I’m deeply saddened by the fact that I cannot find the energy to rebuild the business as it was, especially since 15+ years of dismantling old Supras to save the rare parts that I could resulted in nothing but a pile of smoldering carbon and twisted metal in the end instead of a valuable resource to all of us. Gone are new in the bag/box MKI and MKII parts, obsolete parts never to be seen again, and the truly sad part is that there was no need for them to be destroyed at all.
    I’m now recuperating physically, emotionally and spiritually for a week or so, and then I’m going to try to salvage my track car for the TSC meet next wknd. Although it hasn’t been with me for very long compared to the 25 years I’ve had with my maroon MKII, it symbolizes freedom of some sort and that I will not be destroyed like all those parts were. The maroon MKII is a total loss, and if I’m fortunate, I may be able to find all the parts needed to put it back together one day. It will be a long process though.
    I cannot thank enough the people that came out and leant a hand in the cleanup efforts, or contributed financially to aid us through the next month or so while I try to paste a life together and move on from this.
    I will also be posting up shortly a LONG list of the parts and tools that were stolen and I urge you – BEG you to be on the lookout for them. Someone is going to brag about this to someone at a party, or offer to sell you something that is not theirs to sell. I want you to pass any and all possible leads to Detective Sgt Matthew Jeary of the Waterloo Regional Police Service at at 519-589-6711 or anonymously to Waterloo Police Crimestoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS or online at http://www.waterloocrimestoppers.ca/...page=submittip. You can also text message your tip in. Send your message to “CRIMES” (274637), and put “TIP152” at the beginning of the body of the message. Your messages are secure and anonymous.

Thanks again to all those who helped out – your support has helped me through this immensely! I hope to see you at the TSC meet next wknd too.
    Dernière modification par Suprafanatique ; 14/08/2010 à 12h33.
    Salut,

Salut,

Règles de messages